Beacon is delighted to bring you the 1st ever locally hosted export control & trade compliance event. Export Controls and Trade Compliance Asia Summit will be held in Beijing on 13 – 15 January 2009.
Beijing, China (October 20, 2008) /ChinaNewswire.com/ — By attending this event, participants will discover tools and techniques to ensure their organization is proactively addressing the changes in export control laws, recent cases and practical issues in developing and maintaining internal compliance programs.
• Patrick Donovan, Chief Compliance Officer, Airbus
• Jeannette Chu, US Foreign Commercial Service Attache, US Dept of Commerce
• Glenda Laraya Abadines, Region Trade Director MEAP, Baker Hughes Singapore
• Li Gen Xin, Secretary General, China Arms Control & Disarmament Association
• Farzad Barkhordari, CEO, Click 4 Compliance
• Michael Jiang, Regional Director, North Asia Trade Compliance, Flextronics
• Debi Davis, Goodrich
• Tonia Goh, Deputy General Manager, Legal Counsel & Compliance Officer, Hitachi Asia
• Trudi West, Director, Global Trade Compliance, Hitachi Data Systems
• Peter Dyer, Director, Sales Operations, Sun Microsystems
• Holly Hong, Export Control Programs & Compliance, Asia Pacific, Tektronix
• Scott Lane, Principal, The Red Flag Group
• Roz Thomsen, Partner, Thomsen & Burke
Taking advantage of this training close to home by experts in the region will mean huge savings on training budgets, since there is no longer need to send staff to the US. More details can be found on the website at www.ExportControlAsia.com.
About Beacon Events
Beacon Events, previously Institute for International Research (IIR) Asia, is an international business services company focused on conferences, exhibitions and management training.
Beacon Events has an expanding portfolio of large-scale events which cope with the challenges arising from different business communities:
Transport and logistics
Real estate and facilities
Mining and energy
Legal, anti-corruption and ethics
Support from strategic partners — industry associations and leaders, government organisations, media and publications — make our events the not-to-be-missed industry gatherings for intelligence, business development and networking.
Event schedule and details are available at www.BeaconEvents.com.
For press inquiries, please contact Ben Shek, Marketing Manager of Beacon Events on