Shanghai, China (September 07, 2009) /ChinaNewswire.com/ — Embracing the theme of Leveraging Measurements and Technology To Drive Performance And Improve The Customer Experience, 2009 Call Center Excellence Congress will be held on December 8th-9th, Shanghai. The honorary speakers and executives from leading call centers will share their thoughts and business cases with you.
2009 Call Center Excellence Congress will invite over 150 call center executives of financial, manufacturing, E-business industries from local and multi-national corporations and government facilities. All these delegates will exchange their experience and thoughts to solve their shared concerns. Meanwhile, in 2009 Call Center Excellence Congress there will be a stream for the financial industries so that those shared questions will be better discussed and solved.
Speakers are Customer Service and Call Center Leaders From IBM, Mecox Lane, Shanghai Telecom Better-in Information, IKEA, ICBC, Newegg Trading China, Miscrosoft, Agricultural Bank of China, Newegg Trading (China) CO., LTD, Microsoft, ABIC, CPIC, Poptvshop, Tencent…etc.
The topics are including:
– Performance assessment on Call Center
– Establishing Process Improvements to Reduce Cost and Minimize risks
– Digging deeper into the Database and Employing CRM to Make Precise Marketing
– Call center industry trends in the near future
– Employing new technology in E-business to provide clients more conveniences
– Employing CRM to Boost Agent Productivity and the Customer Experience
– On the Premise of Clients'Satisfaction, how to Avoid the Risk-CPIC
– DIALOGUE — Requirements for a successful CRM in company
– DIALOGUE — looking for the balance
For more information, please visit http://www.callcentercongress.com/index_en.html
- Fanny Wang
Online Registration: http://www.callcentercongress.com/index_en.html