Shanghai, China (September 07, 2009) /ChinaNewswire.com/ — Integrated Retail World 2009 (www.integratedretailworld.com) will be hold on 25-26 November in Shanghai China. It is China's most influential international conference on strategy, operation and technology in the retail industry. We will bring together leading C-level strategic planning, operation, technology and innovation professionals to discuss, innovate and shape the future of the retail and consumer goods industries.
2009 is a year of uncertain and challenge. What are leading retailers doing in face of the current economic recession? How top retailers predict the future of the retail world? What are the certain actions in uncertain times? Is China the future of retail world? More great ideas and information will be obtained at Integrated Retail World 2009.
Main strategic and operational topics addressed:
– The Green Retailing Revolution
– Build the Green Supply Chain- Improve Operational Efficiency
– Driving Multi-Channel Retailing Model in a Downturn
– Sustainable Retailing- You can do more and better
– Implementing Efficient Customer Relationship Management，Improving Shoppers' Experience
– Offering Customers with the Best Price in Tough Times
– Using Mobile Technology to Provide Quicker and Convenient Customer Service
Up to now, the confirmed speakers and attendees are:
– Simon Chuen, President, Home Depot
– Wang Juntao, Chairman and CEO, 6688.com
– Hong Wankang, General Manager, RT-Mart
– Steven Yau, Vice President and CIO, Wal-Mart
– Gerhard Roux, Group CIO and Supply Chain Director, Dairy Farm
– Mark Burton, Head of Retail and Marketing in China, Marks and Spencer
With an exciting line-up of 180+ top-level decision-makers world retail groups, retail chain stores, other products and service suppliers, and solution providers cross the world, Integrated Retail World 2009 will be the leadership forum as the place where the industry comes for guidance and thought-provoking!
- Yvette Yue
Tel: +86 21 5272 0733