Shanghai, China (April 21, 2009) /ChinaNewswire.com/ — With support from World Green Building Council, UNEP SBCI and Purdue University, IGVision will hold the China Sustainable Building Summit 2009 on June 29 to July 1, 2009, in Shanghai, China, together with the Sustainable Building Expo during the same period.
Overall we expect more than 300 high profile participants from property developers financiers, architects, designers, contractors, engineers, as well as building sustainability solution providers including technology and products vendors.
China Sustainable Building Summit 2009 is one unparalleled gathering platform of:
– 30+ industry gurus and business leaders in building market
– 6+ specialized workshop sessions
– 10+ compelling projects showcases of urban and commercial building projects
– 4+ China urban management agencies
– Special focus on 2010 Shanghai EXPO
During the 3 days time, it will feature the massive hot issues and trends in the most potential China sustainable and green buildings market, such as:
– Green and Sustainable Building Market Potential and Perspectives in China
– Speical Focus on 2010 Shanghai Expo and its Impact on Urban Building Development
– 10+ compelling cases study on the most sustainable and greenest building projects
– Landscape on future China sustainable building planning and construction
– Leading-edge technical and products innovations and the impact on building
The China Sustainable Building Summit 2009 dedicates itself to provide an industry platform for international exchange, study and trade for building industry. Under the topic of sustainable development, most advanced sustainable design concept, green projects showcases, sustainable building market potential and the emerging evolutions in building technologies and materials etc, will be fully displayed. It is aiming to promote the development of China sustainable building market.
For more details, please review the official conference website: www.csbsummit.com
- Ms.Rachel Yang
Tel: +8621-5161 5339